A few weeks ago I got a strange email (apparently from myself) saying that this blog had been hacked and was unsecure. Sure enough, several posts had hidden html code in them and I was linking unwittingly to various unsavoury online gambling institutions.
I have cleaned out the offending code (I think) and changed all my passwords but last night’s upgrade to WP2.5 (otherwise splendid) has broken a fair amount of the sidebar functionality. Oh, ok, all of the sidebar functionality. It’s a conflict with this lovely K2 theme which I am working on fixing. So, please accept my apologies for the big empty space on the right.
UPDATE: K2-RC5 makes it all better.