Skip to main content
- Late this afternoon saw All Black and Hurricanes hooker Andrew Hore wandering aimlessly around the Courtenay Central Whitcoulls, then standing aimlessly (if that’s possible) at the Molly Malone’s corner. I know they only train for a couple of hours a day but couldn’t they give him a Playstation or something?
- Dinner at Curry Village on Allen St – review to come;
- Followed by drinks at the Paramount – gossip to come (probably not such a good idea);
- Ended with my first visit to Boogie Wonderland on the Paramount ground floor: a wonderful transformation of a huge space. Obviously a bit quiet on a Wednesday but there would have been about 25 people there when I left (after 1.00am). It is a theme club and the theme is very lame but if you get there before midnight you can get that nightclubby experience without the nightclubby crowds. Music is like listening to Classic Hits VERY LOUD and they don’t take requests, no matter how good they are.
- Too tired to put the rubbish out. My bad.